Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Journey is almost Through!

Daddy comes home tomorrow! Wish it was sooner! I spent the night on a nice clean white bed in the Emergency Room last night. I had what felt like swelling in my throat, honestly it felt like a golf sized lump in my throat. At night it was hard to breathe. I finally went in after nearly two weeks of hardly breathing or sleeping at night. A serious sinus infection is what was revealed. Wow! So after 3 hours of sleep it's back to surviving the last bit of Justin's vacation. And to top it off, it's raining for the next 7 days. So here is what has happened in a nut shell...........
1. Bank refuses to let me into our account.
2. Andrew breaks Justin camera lens
3. Brandy Gets a Shingles outbreak and then 2 weeks later a major sinus infection.
4. Brandy wakes up one day and only phone she has is not working, TMobile will not fix it because once again Justin did not remember to put her on the account.
5. Van door stops working
6. Brandy takes a total of 1 shower by herself.
7. Brandy nearly drowns trying to hide from Aiden during her one attempt to relax in the tub.

It's crazy around here!

No comments: